I keep asking myself how I'm so blessed to have the most incredible couples.
From the instant I met Liza & Jon, I was excited about them and their love. After shooting their engagement session, I couldn't wait for the wedding.
It's simple, these two just adore each other. There's an undeniable air of joy around them and it's contagious.
Their Battery Park Gardens wedding was perfect.
- Shoes: custom made Nikes & Converses. Just too cool. . .
- First looks: an emotional father/daughter first look + a sweet bride/groom first look.
- They each wrote a detailed and specific list of 10 things they love about each other, and recited during the ceremony.
- Love notes: They had a few friends recite simple love notes. My favorite: "I love you without knowing how, or why or from where"
- MUSIC!! Let me just say, these two have impeccable taste. The dance floor was constantly open and guests couldn't resist
- The LOVE: my heart was completely filled! I'm so happy for Liza & Jon and wish them many long years of joy!